MEET LYNN DUNCAN
WORLD CLASS PERMANENT MAKEUP ARTIST AND INSTRUCTOR
Lynn K. Duncan, OTR, CPCP, has always had a passion for makeup since childhood. She has been a makeover/makeup artist for over 20 years and has loved every minute of it!
Lynn studied and perfected her ability in permanent makeup artistry. Since she places such a strong emphasis on natural-looking makeup, she went on to develop and perfect the highly specialized “Feathering and Hair-Stroking Technique” for brows, and the “Soft Smudging Technique” for eyeliner.
Lynn’s vision is to provide the utmost quality of permanent makeup artistry which sets a new standard in permanent cosmetics: soft, subdued, smudging, feathering, and stroking techniques which look so natural, and are so artistically applied so as to defy the aging process.
Lynn Duncan is… “Physician Referred and Preferred.”
ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Co-authored the Wisconsin Board Examination for permanent cosmetics. Lynn is a key member for the State of Wisconsin’s Committee on Regulations and Licensing.
- Board-Certified through the American Academy of Micropigmentation (A.A.M.)
- Master Instructor for the World Class League of Permanent Makeup Artists
- Graduated with honors from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with a B.S. Allied Health Professions (Occupational Therapist). Lynn’s university degree involved an in-depth study of sterile technique and sterilization recommended by the American Hospital Association.
- Board-Certified Occupational Therapist registered in the state of Wisconsin. Lynn has worked in supervisory positions in hospitals and other medical institutions.
- Certified Makeup Artist from The Makeup Institute, San Diego, California
- Lynn was trained by Hollywood Makeup Artists with an emphasis on “natural-looking” makeup.
- Permanent Makeup Artist for the national organization, “Beauties of America.”
- Artist and Instructor in burn/scar camouflage, areola (breast) repigmentation & cleft lip repigmentation .
- Permanent Makeup Guest Speaker at various women’s health and beauty seminars.
- Master Instructor for the Permanent Cosmetic Instructor Associates (PCIA) and the National Cosmetic Tattooing Association (NCTA).
MEET KRISTIN DUNCAN
PERMANENT MAKEUP ARTIST AND MASTER INSTRUCTOR
Kristin Duncan is a leader in the Permanent Cosmetics industry, serving both Wisconsin and Illinois/Chicagoland communities. Kristin is a Master Certified Permanent Cosmetics Artist and a World-Class League Permanent Cosmetics Instructor.
Kristin is also a State-Licensed Medical Aesthetician; a Certified Eyelash Extension Specialist; an Electrologist and Certified Laser Technician. As a Skin Care Specialist, Kristin offers the cutting-edge “Rejuvapen MicroNeedling” treatments, along with Facial Sculpting and Microdermabrasion.
Kristin specializes in the natural-looking “Three-Dimensional” or “3-D” Hairstroke Eyebrows. Her 3-D hairstroke eyebrow artistry is specialized and is in high demand as it offers the most natural eyebrow appearance.
Kristin is State-Licensed by both the Wisconsin and Illinois Department of Health. She is a current member of The American Academy of Micropigmentation and the World-Class League of Permanent Makeup Artists.